1. EXPERIENCE - You get the right product the first time.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE - Our customers get the service and professionalism they deserve, prompt call-backs and no sitting on hold.
3. INVENTORY - We stock hydraulic and pneumatic components and parts. If we do not stock the part you need, we will get them fast!
4. SALES CALLS - We can schedule visits to help maintain warehouse needs, help manage stock & help with any organizational needs.
5. INTERCHANGEABILITY - If we cannot meet your delivery time due to the lead time, we have the resources to interchange to another manufacturer's product: this means less down time and higher productivity for you.
6. PRICE - You can take advantage of our purchasing power.
7. REPAIR - Large or small / mobile or industrial / all work done by experienced technicians....just call for pickup.
8. TRAINING - With your personnel on an on-going basis with the use of catalogs, films, etc. Knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic systems and components is your best deterrent against malfunctions and breakdowns.
9. DELIVERIES - We deliver our products whenever we can, which can save you days of valuable time.
10. SPECIALS - We will mail monthly or quarterly newsletters with information on special purchases, maintenance tips, new products, other company overstocks, etc.
I was really impressed that for the small job that we had, they still put their best effort into it.